2018: Fiberglass install uxbridge ointario

Absolutely! I’m loving my connected overflow. No autofill as I mentioned before. I can only imagine how luxurious that is. I do like my $2.60 end cap for my overflow. I just lift the lid to the pit that the overflow runs to pop it on and I no longer loose 2 inches of water every time my boys swim.

Happy Canada Day and great job on the build Chris! I just found your thread and have enjoyed it.

Coincidentally I grew up in Uxbridge (class of 2001 from USS). My parents still live north of town on Lakeridge Rd.

Cheers to some long weekend beers!

-Ashton

Happy Canada Day and great job on the build Chris! I just found your thread and have enjoyed it.

Coincidentally I grew up in Uxbridge (class of 2001 from USS). My parents still live north of town on Lakeridge Rd.

Cheers to some long weekend beers!

-Ashton

Thanks buddy. I grew up in Scarborough and like many of us, fled to the Durham region. We’ve only been in Uxbridge 2 years.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was saying to my wife last night, "This is the cleanest, best smelling and most refreshing pool I've ever been in" lol
So nice when YOU control the water quality. Not over or under chlorinated... Crystal clear. Love it.

No pics of landscaping because I haven't gotten very far. very little time off work and when I have been off it's been too hot to work.
I did get the sprinklers installed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.