Treatment

mobgod

Sep 23, 2018
Cape Coral FL
Looking for a little feedback, anyone suggest it recommend the blue stuff, just had new heaters put in also. Pentair 400hd
c965b2cc36dc291a22bf68ba67d04e6b.jpg

mg,

I have had three pools plastered.. In all three cases the plaster company automatically used "Start-Up Tec". It is basically the same as the Blue stuff and prevents plaster dust.

I would ask your plaster company if they use something on there own.

If the pool is already full of water, I would just continue to brush, which is the most important thing.

With Start-Up Tec, I had almost zero visible plaster dust..

Thanks,

Jim R.

No it's not a brand new pool, just resurfaced.

Ah! That was important to know but wasn't in your first post. A newly resurfaced pool is going to be treated like a new pool as you want to protect the integrity of the plaster. How long has it been since you filled it again?

Jimrahbe has more experience here than I. Ask your Plaster crew if they did add something already.

Maddie :flower:

Ah! That was important to know but wasn't in your first post. A newly resurfaced pool is going to be treated like a new pool as you want to protect the integrity of the plaster. How long has it been since you filled it again?

Jimrahbe has more experience here than I. Ask your Plaster crew if they did add something already.

Maddie :flower:
Both pools been filled for about a month now, I have no way to contact who did the pools. I guess if I use it can't hurt only help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.