Looking for plaster contractor in atlanta

7 years??? OUCH! Let me ask you some questions. When you say it "didn't hold up as well as I had hoped" what do you mean? What is wrong with it? Have you tried anything to "fix" it so far? I see you have been on TFP since March 2016 so guessing you had the plaster for 5 yrs before you found TFP so...............not sure how far gone the plaster is. We might be able to save you some $$$$$$ if we have a go at it.

Kim:kim:

Has a couple cracks at the top so thinking I can fix them...Last time I filled it I used test strips for cya and added too much before I bought the test kit
Any suggestions to seal 2 cracks about 2' long but not wide or deep.

They are small go can't be leaking a lot of any. I think what cause them was water was getting in between the tile and the pool deck when it rains and pushing behind the tiles causing them to stay wet and fall off and I fixed that when the deck was redpne last year.. I read some folks used JB weld and I even thought about gorilla glue. It expands when wet, I patched a 1/8 wide crack in my basement wall years ago and stopped the leak and held up..I squirted the glue on and covered with duct tape to make it expand in and not out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.