So this just happened....

Hi there Kim...what robot did you get and why? Please...

Matt.........guess what???? I am getting robot!!!!! Should be here soon! Having to wait a little longer than normal but that is part of the deal so not big deal! I SO EXCITED!!!

Kim:kim:

Thanks Kim! I am debating getting one for my in-ground just undecided on which one...
Mr T was working overtime!

Cliff I am getting a Pool Rover Jr. Robotic Pool Cleaner as it is highly rated for above ground pools. She has not come in yet. When she does I will do a full review.

I have a pool rover jr that I bought about 6 years ago. It works very well. Once I had a twig get stuck in the works that prevented the motor from changing directions. Once I figured it out and removed the twig it worked great again! I bought it to handle the copious leaves and acorns I get every year. My only advice would be to order an extra collection bag so you can rotate them. It stretches out over time. Don't try to haul it out of the pool by the cord. It gets pretty heavy when it is full of debris and water and will damage the cord. I used to fish mine out with the hook end of a long bungy cord and haul it out that way.

Funny you should say that about the cord. I used the hook end of the tie down I use with the chlorine jugs! I bought her up to where I could reach the handles and most of the water drain out. I can see i am going to need another bag for that very reason. Going to have to work on stopping the cord from tangling though. I guess "Lil Kim" wants to have curly hear like me :roll:

So, after 2 days of high winds blowing junk into my pool and a dust storm, here's what Mr. T did after 2 days in the pool (Floor-Only mode, 2-1/2 hour cycle) -

NTpstKMMSs2OCHdThXri8w.jpg

Not only did all those leaves and fronds get suctioned up but the fine filter was caked thick with dark brown silt and mud. The pool is sparkly clear again. This robot always impresses me with it's cleaning ability...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, if we can convince hubby a robot is worth it then there may be an inground pool build in your future....wouldn’t that be a trip!

Will just THINKS his pool has the most BLING! hehe!

I don't see it in our future as I am getting close to retiring and none of our $$$$ plans include an in ground pool..............they DO include driving Route 66 from East coast to West coast in the 'vette!!!

Will just THINKS his pool has the most BLING! hehe!

I don't see it in our future as I am getting close to retiring and none of our $$$$ plans include an in ground pool..............they DO include driving Route 66 from East coast to West coast in the 'vette!!!

That will be a very fun ride!!

Sorry Matt but Wanger cannot hold a candle to my husband! HUBBA, HUBBA! He knows his way around the weight room........of course he tore his rotator cuff three weeks ago :roll: so there might be something to say about a younger model.........hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry Matt but Wanger cannot hold a candle to my husband! HUBBA, HUBBA! He knows his way around the weight room........of course he tore his rotator cuff three weeks ago :roll: so there might be something to say about a younger model.........hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Didn’t he just recover from a knee surgery??

Time to tell hubby to slow it down and drink more beer...he should only be doing his lifts 12oz at a time :cheers:

I don't know....Wanger has been on that Ninja Warrior show a few times. I've seen that clown doing monkey flips on the pull up bars... Pretty impressive.

I say we start a Kim build thread that everyone except Kim gets to provide their wants and needs for her pool. She gets no say at all in it. Payback for all the splurging she makes everyone do

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.