Pool Math........The App

We've had a very good first day so far and the feedback from members has been VERY helpful. Thank you all for taking the time to help us with this project!
Lee

I've had a crack at it. Looks great. I've got it going in IOS, with two pools and in the metric version. The only glitch I've got is that it doesn't automatically calculate the CSI.

Edit: Scratch that, I wasn't tracking the temp. :oops:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I got that too when I first opened the app, I overlooked it and went straight to signing in with Microsoft & setting up a pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had a crack at it. Looks great. I've got it going in IOS, with two pools and in the metric version. The only glitch I've got is that it doesn't automatically calculate the CSI.

Edit: Scratch that, I wasn't tracking the temp. :oops:

That would do it. :) It's not very clear that the temp MUST now be inserted to calculate CSI. I'll see about adding a note somewhere.

I downloaded late last night to my Android and joined the Google + group, how do I tell if I have the beta or public version of the app?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This app is great. I have been logging my tests in a notebook, so I transferred it to the app last night. I use the IOS version.

One thing I did notice was that the app did not record the correct time and possibly date. The time for sure, I would set it at 8:00 AM and when I look at it again, it shows up as PM or a different time.

The date might not have save correctly for the year. There were a couple from 2016 that I logged, showed up as 2017. I went back in to change and it kept. I think it did that intermittently.

I sent my feedback in the e-mail that I got the app, but not sure if that's the best place so I'm posting here.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.