You get yours, I'll get mine build in Navasota, TX

No plans. We tend to stay home when the rest of the world is out and about LOL.

So.........what will you be putting under the over hangs? on the ground that is.

Kim:cat:

I have at last count 8 trailers I think. Will probably just keep the GN dump and dovetail under it for now until it's party time than we will use it for a covered area. Still trying to find some bump bump for the sound system too! We're heading home today and I'm back at work Monday but tues I'll try and get my goodies moved in. Atleast my welding stuff and table so my bride can park in the garage again.

Brett

8 trailers???? WHY do you have 8!! trailers? That is a LOT of trailers. I am sure all of them have a job but 8?? LOL

Kim:cat:

Yeah...don't really know. They are...

25+5 gooseneck tandem dual
8x14 gooseneck dump trailer
18' bumper pool
4x8 utility
37' fifth wheel toy hauler
3-m1101 aluminum military trailers

they just seem to accumulate. Might need to thin the herd but I hate needing to borrow one. Lindsay has given up trying to understand.

Brett

Started getting moved into the shop today. I love it. It still needs the doors hung which was supposed to have happened today and didn't and about 5' of trim installed. Really loving the size and openness. Hung a 50' length of construction lighting to get me by until my shop lights get here and all the wiring is done.

Brett

Well besides me losing or having it stolen out of the truck a $464 gift card to Home Depot we have been trucking along. We were able to get 18 4' led shop lights hung and wired and also installed almost 40 plugs. At this point I'm glad I'm not an electrician. As far as the shop, it appears the guy that built the shop has no intention of coming over and finishing the buildings. I'll be calling around tomorrow to find someone to finish installing the doors and replace that one sheet of metal. We are ready for all these projects to be completed so we can start the clean up!

brett

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.