Yes really - another Houston pool!

I called them the other day and they said that they put in a work order with their contractor that changes the meters and that they would either call or email when they would do it. I’m still waiting to hear from them ?. How about you? Have they changed yours yet?

Thanks everyone, we used a local landscaper to do it. Our PB gave us the idea but they don’t usually do this kind of deck so they couldn’t actually build it.

The little rocks are loose but once they’re brushed into place they don’t move much. They’re like tiny legos so we have been trying to keep them corralled!

The red fence is new, we wanted to hide the utility boxes that are behind it as they’re so ugly. The landscaper we used came up with the idea to do it like this and have it as more of a screen than a fence. This allows us to use it as a storage area and also leaves room for any crews to access them if needed. Eventually we will re-stain the rest of the existing fence, but I’m letting the sod get settled in first.

The pool looks 50x better with the finished landscaping. But now I have no excuses to not have people over ?

Reactions: lazygirl1978

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.