Wish me luck.

OK here is where were are at, does is mater what order I add the Pool Math recommendations ?103176ph.jpg
FC is at 2.5 target is 5 pool math says to add 2 qt and 6oz of bleach
CYA is 35 target is 40 pool math says to add said to add 9 oz of dry stabilizer, not sure what that is?

TA is 60 target is 60 target is 70 pool math says to add two pounds of baking soda I’m guessing this is not the same as Super Washing Soda

CH is 80 pool math says to add 12lbs of calcium chloride, not sure what that is

PH level in the attached pic

Use your FAS-DPD for ALL FC testing. NOT the OTO yellow matching thing.
Stay in target range of FC based on your CYA using FC/CYA Levels

Leave your CYA - round up your 35 to 40.
Leave your TA - 60 is fine.
Leave your CH - vinyl liner pool.

Hello I did do that FAS-DOD on my FC test and used that number just did the yellow matching thing just because.
Ok FC/CYA says to be between 5-7 I entered in 6 to pool math and it stated to add 3qt of bleach I will do that now.
I will get in the pool now after adding the bleach for a good scrubbing, FYI the liner looks clean already.

Good morning all and happy Memorial day. Just took my morning readings below.
PH 7.2 target is 7.4 Pool Math stated to add 4.3 oz of Borax I just added it.
CYA is 30 target is 40 Pool math stated to add 18oz of dry stabilizer I will head to Walmart to get some and add it after lunch.
TA is 70 target is 70
FC is 3 target is 5 I just added the recommended 7 cups of bleach.

Good morning all and happy Memorial day. Just took my morning readings below.
PH 7.2 target is 7.4 Pool Math stated to add 4.3 oz of Borax I just added it.
CYA is 30 target is 40 Pool math stated to add 18oz of dry stabilizer I will head to Walmart to get some and add it after lunch.
TA is 70 target is 70
FC is 3 target is 5 I just added the recommended 7 cups of bleach.
I believe you're getting the hang of this! :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.