High Point, N.C.
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
Has anyone had good luck with a particular winter cover you could recommend? I do not want a safety cover. There are so many levels of quality in these covers you see online that it is confusing. Also have you had better luck from one supplier over another? I was looking to buy one this year that I could reuse for several years. One that wouldn't tear easily or allow water from the pool to seep onto the cover.

We have one that is supposed to last for 10 years and the water (rain/melting snow) seeps through. Ordered it from the pool guy. Kept our water quite clean last year. Not sure you want something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
40,400 inground gunnite, max depth 10-ft with 1.5 hp single speed Pentair, DE filter, well water, only one skimmer working, TAYLOR TK-2006 TEST KIT COMP CHLORINE FAS-DPD, Chester County, PA--OLD pool, but a beauty.

You will probably not get 10 years out of a solid tarp cover. They develop pin holes and depending on the pool (if you have edges), there could be some pull. I would read the warranty careful. Probability is that there is full warranty for a few years and then it is pro-rated.

Our last pool cover lasted about 10 years. I hope this one does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
40,400 inground gunnite, max depth 10-ft with 1.5 hp single speed Pentair, DE filter, well water, only one skimmer working, TAYLOR TK-2006 TEST KIT COMP CHLORINE FAS-DPD, Chester County, PA--OLD pool, but a beauty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.