LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We usually clean, roll up and store our winter cover over the summer in a huge trash bin.
Should we add water to store it? The "pool expert" at the pool store told us years ago to store it in water.
What do you all do? What do you think?

Makes 0 sense to me to store it wet. Mine isn't even wet when it is on the pool (when tight it is above the water line). I store mine folded, in the included storage bag, in my basement.

Do they sell the cover wet? No. (I don’t have a cover) But I would clean, dry, and store in a cool dry place out of the sun. I would think that cover stored in water would get slimy. :pukel:
Makes 0 sense to me to store it wet. Mine isn't even wet when it is on the pool (when tight it is above the water line). I store mine folded, in the included storage bag, in my basement.
Thanks for the "bringing me back to reality" posts.
I just had a "duh" moment. BioGuard rep, BioGuard cleaning product, BioGuard "Stow Away" product.
:deal: A gotcha when I wasn't looking. :shark:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.