Wi-Fi pool thermometer?

chayne

Bronze Supporter
So, just about everything can be controlled by wifi nowadays. i have been looking but have not really found anything. does anybody know if there is a wifi thermometer out there anywhere? i would like to be able to see my pool temp from inside the house, and possibly away from house. i know they make the wireless ones that work from inside to out, but i have not found one that has any decent reviews. most talk about them leaking.

I use the wireless tags also. A bit geeky for some but works pretty well. Tag manager was faulty but customer support was good. Battery life could be better. I have several tags and a few Wemo devices integrated together. Monitor my pool plus automate my solar panels (plus monitor humidity and temperature in the RV turning on small heater and dehumidifier as needed).

I've been looking for an outdoor large display to put next to my outdoor clock with the pool temperature on it. Does anyone have any ideas about that?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.