Bronze Supporter
Jul 12, 2021
Longview, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
7BCE2B37-0A86-45C9-9BC3-04104BA26EF8.jpegI have white flakes and a lot of them. This is just one small area. I can get one on my finger and it won’t disintegrate right away but once I rub my fingers together they do. I will do a full set of tests tonight for updated readings.

Check your CSI. The SWCG does expel flakes of scale if the CSI is above 0. If your SWCG is operating right now.

Adding all your test results each time you test to Poolmath helps us help you. We can see your data, but you have only one set of partial tests from 3 months ago.

Check your CSI. The SWCG does expel flakes of scale if the CSI is above 0. If your SWCG is operating right now.

Adding all your test results each time you test to Poolmath helps us help you. We can see your data, but you have only one set of partial tests from 3 months ago.
totally agree on including my results and I'll get them updated this afternoon. I am not running my SWCG right now, I shut it off about 2 weeks ago. More to come once I get home. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.