white flakes?

Great.

I assume you cannot capture any of the particles. Not sure what to say. Looks like calcium flakes to me.

Great.

I assume you cannot capture any of the particles. Not sure what to say. Looks like calcium flakes to me.

I can capture them. I got ahold of a bunch of them last week and put some acid on them fizzed until they dissolved. I think you mentioned in one of your other posts it was calcium flakes and you told me to try the acid test.

Ive never seen it like this before. Only had pool since last June and never noticed any flakes floating around.

So it is calcium. It is coming from the SWCG. Is the only test kit you have the ColorQ?

Yes, for now. Ive been going back and forth the past week on whether to stick with my Color Q or get a TFT or Taylor. I hate to Tick away the $$ I spent on the Color Q, but it seems I have no choice now.
I just came across this setup for $120. Taylor 2006, K1766 and the Speed Stir. It should be here on Monday.

ColorQ is horrible in testing CH. If you have dropped your TA and your pH is in the 7's the water is acting like your CH is much higher.

Hope you got the K2006C. The TF100 is a better value and has guaranteed fresh reagents.

ColorQ is horrible in testing CH. If you have dropped your TA and your pH is in the 7's the water is acting like your CH is much higher.

Hope you got the K2006C. The TF100 is a better value and has guaranteed fresh reagents.
Once my PH climbs to 7.9 I drop it to 7.4. It never get any higher or lower than that.. Soon as this kit comes in Ill post results. This should be interesting

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Yep, that kit had smaller bottles and I just cancelled it.. I am officially a TF 100 owner. Order just placed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.