Whisperflo VST wiring connection

O,

So only two cables... then the one going to ScreenLogic antenna is connected using all 4 wires, and the Pump's cable is connected using just the Yellow and Green wires. All get wired to the same 4-pin connector at the J20 com port.

Thanks,

Jim R.

When the pump is idle, should the pump key-pad flash "Auto 0"?
VBV,

I suspect that is how you know the Automation is controlling the pump.

Put the system in the Service mode and see what things change. (Note that it might take 30 second to a minute for things to catch up)

With an IntelliFlo with a Display, the Display will show "Display Not Active" when the Automation is in charge. In the Service mode, the display will show RPM and other things and allow you to use the pump's control panel.

My guess is that it will be the same for your WhisperFlo VST.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Jim R.

This may not be much help with the controller you have. But, in the past few days, I finally got my WhisperFlo VST to work with the Pentair IntelliSync Controller (green and yellow wires). It took Pentair to send a firmware update to the controller. I now can run any of the programs and schedules from the Pentair app on my phone and it gives me the RPMs and Watts used in real time. It took me months of troubleshooting. So, if you never get this controller working, there is another option.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.