Bold Springs, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I see that the new TF Salt Pro has a new case@~$25 (which may not hold refills properly); 2 Salt test reagents @~?; Smart Stir @~$45; Comparator Block@~$7; laminated card@$2. The price differential between the Salt Pro kit and the TF-100 is $89, then $10 for the reagents?

So the question is whether the new case and salt reagents are worth the upgrade to the Salt Pro given that the case doesn't hold the refills as does the original, the salt tests may not need to be super accurate, AND the case adds $25 to the price tag? Any insights?

My TF Pro is great. The TF100 is great. No need for the TFPro carrying case if not of interest to you. The SmartStir is a must in my book.

Reactions: TecHHeadDD
I bought the TF100 before the TF Pro was available. After I added a few things to my kit the TF100 kit wouldn't fit it all so I bought a tackle box from amazon (link in description) and I love it.

Like Marty said thought the SmartStir is a must, so if you do go with the TF100, I'd make sure to include the SmartStir and if you want to get fancy a tackle box to the cost.

Reactions: TecHHeadDD
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.