Which Aquabot Rover for my AGP? UPDATE!! **PICS INCLUDED!**

I am surprised to hear that. Lil' Kim gets big and little stuff. So tell me about your bag.........does it have a shiny smooth side (outside) and a thicker rough side (inside)?
Yes there are 2 sides to the bag. And it's pretty gross after cleaning. I let it run for 2 hours and then start it again. It's almost like it avoids certain parts of the pool maybe?

Okay I have the problem every once in a while. It is almost like a part of the pool has cooties LOL

Look at the front wheels. There is a "pin" in a set of holes. You can and should move that pin to make the cleaner move different. You will notice how it allows or restricts the movement of the wheel axle. I have a x on one hole is my cleaner really does not like that hole. It took me a while to figure out it was that one hole.

I hope this helps!

“Rosie” came to live with us about 2 weeks ago and honestly she isn’t really up to snuff IMO. She runs for 2 hours but there’s lots of little dirt left. She gets the big pieces but not the little pieces.
Have you tried adjusting the wheels and stuff? Mine picks up all the sand particles, dirt specks, you name it. I hope your Rosie gets her act together!!

P.S. - My Roomba robotic vacuum (for my house...obviously lmao) is also named Rosie! ?? She is a DRUNK!! ????

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.