michaelrbanks

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 19, 2014
Cibolo, TX
Howdy! I'm really interested in installing a Handy TruClear system to integrate with my current setup. The manual says it should be horizontal in a 16" section of pipe - I just don't see an option without major tear-up. Any ideas?sketch-1621269612137.jpg

Yikes! That's tight. One way would be to cut right after the heater to divert the PVC and give you room for the install before the automated valve. The Jandy manual also recommends a check valve between the SWG and heater, so that's something to consider. Maybe someone sees another creative way to get you there.

Yeah, I'm not certain how much space is behind the heater inlet pipe, but could you possibly elbow out of the heater going back towards the bricks, bring the cell vertical between the brick and inlet pipe, and then bring it over and down into the 3-way valve?

A wider shot of the equipment pad might help with more ideas.

--Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.