What's your robot's name?

Yours is the pool that gave me the idea! I have had a screenshot of your pool steps on my iPad for a few years 🙂. Hope that’s not creepy ☺️. I had never thought of having Mickey in the pool til I saw yours and then it was a must. Thanks for the idea! We needed a little Disney magic in our pool ✨. I found a web where they will make them. They even have an entire Mickey Mouse for the pool bottom. I was glad I found it because your way sounded complicated.
That’s awesome. I appreciate you appreciating it! What was the site you found. I would really like to bookmark it for the future. I couldn’t find anything online so that’s why I went custom plus I really wanted them to blend in and match my tile. Thankfully my builder let me run with his connections and I guess I got lucky.

We need some Disney in our lives right now. Right @Brentr ! Lol

That’s awesome. I appreciate you appreciating it! What was the site you found. I would really like to bookmark it for the future. I couldn’t find anything online so that’s why I went custom plus I really wanted them to blend in and match my tile. Thankfully my builder let me run with his connections and I guess I got lucky.

We need some Disney too! We have a DL trip planned for January. We’re taking some grandkids on their first trip. We can’t wait!

That’s awesome. My parents come with us usually twice a year. I have enough dvc points to get 4 weeks usually during prime time to take them and allow us to still do another trip. They were with us both time our 2 kids went for thier first time. It was awesome to have them with us.

thanks for the link!

• Love
Reactions: Nikilyn

Yep we are going in the fall for Food and Wine festival :cheers:

I thought I was being original when I named ours Rosie, from the Jetsons, but I see there's 2 other Rosies out there. Maybe distant cousins?

I saw her do something awesome last week, but I didn't have my phone with me. She was riding horizontal along the waterline, and would have kept going, but she ran into the steps and went back down. Has that ever happened to anyone else?

Reactions: Snoobug and newdude
I thought I was being original when I named ours Rosie, from the Jetsons, but I see there's 2 other Rosies out there. Maybe distant cousins
It’s a great name. No surprises it’s used by others.
I saw her do something awesome last week, but I didn't have my phone with me. She was riding horizontal along the waterline, and would have kept going, but she ran into the steps and went back down.
She’s just showing off her sick half pipe skills. You got your own little Tony Hawk for your own amusement !!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is the 2nd M600 that has now failed. 1st on was repaired 10+ times in less than 15 months, then replaced. The replacement is on it's 2nd trip to Maytronics for repair in 4 months.
Sorry to hear about that. Could you expand on what the circumstances are with it failing? I have the Active30, and for the three months I've had it, it works great. Do you leave it in all the time? If not, when you take it out, where do you store it? Is there a lot of debris in your pool(palm fronds, etc.) that could be clogging it up?

Just trying to figure out why some people have issues, while others don't.

Just trying to figure out why some people have issues, while others don't
The same as anything else. Let’s take LG refrigerators. There is an overwhelming success rate. But a select few have problems and need a repair/replacement. A even select-er few have multiple problems. There is no rhyme or reason as to why the universe beat those poor people up. Although deep down inside, they understand the statistics of it all, the experience leaves too much of a bad taste in their mouths to overcome.

The same as anything else. Let’s take LG refrigerators. There is an overwhelming success rate. But a select few have problems and need a repair/replacement. A even select-er few have multiple problems. There is no rhyme or reason as to why the universe beat those poor people up. Although deep down inside, they understand the statistics of it all, the experience leaves too much of a bad taste in their mouths to overcome.
Usually something is wrong but the wrong thing is fixed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.