What's your robot's name?

With some more time before the build I am thinking about creating a legend. The legend, you see, is FAR more important than the robot. So. I’m thinking naming him the Dread Robot Roberts. Algae will surrender at the mere mention of his name. Nobody would surrender to the Dread Robot Newdude.

When the time comes to replace him, I’ll stay on for a season and call the new robot Roberts, and as far as the crew is concerned, he will be.
Brilliant! ❤️

Reactions: newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
View attachment 359732View attachment 359733
I had a place down in Florida waterjet them to match our tile that are 2x2’s.

did u find yours or have them made? Looks very cool!View attachment 359748

there a better pic opening after winter. My builder who is a family friend was very very skeptical but now shows them to everyone.
Yours is the pool that gave me the idea! I have had a screenshot of your pool steps on my iPad for a few years 🙂. Hope that’s not creepy ☺️. I had never thought of having Mickey in the pool til I saw yours and then it was a must. Thanks for the idea! We needed a little Disney magic in our pool ✨. I found a web where they will make them. They even have an entire Mickey Mouse for the pool bottom. I was glad I found it because your way sounded complicated.

• Love
Reactions: newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.