What's your current pool temp?

We were leaving to go out of town Friday morning. Water was 53F. Set NG heater (MasterTemp 400HD) to 83F at 8am and left. Told son to text me when it hit temp and did so at 2am. Was very impressed at 18hours. Perfect weekend with lots of swimming! Tomorrow is supposed to be 86F outside! Not bad for central PA and very much needed as we didn't get to use it with it being built in Oct/Nov.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Currently 67 in the pool. Pool temps reach 70 degrees during the day. The unseasonably warm temps have passed us by. Was hitting 74 and climbing 3 weeks ago. Haven't really had the chance to swim. Every year at this time we tell ourselves, "We need a heater!". :sad:

woohoo said:
Every year at this time we tell ourselves, "We need a heater!". :sad:

Be careful what you wish for. I'm sure right now mine can't be much above 58-60. Running the heater would cost a fortune!

Within the last three weeks I think it got close to 70 for a day or two (water temp). I'm hoping for sunny days in the 80s soon!

I had to turn my solar system off. The water in the pool got up to 90 yesterday. It's a more reasonable 85 today. But then we are at 92 air temp right now.

I am an hour east of Charlotte, NC.. Pool temp was a brisk 63 degrees Monday when this pic was taken

20120423181920-M.jpg

Thanks to a stretch of cool days, our pool temp is 70 in Huntsville Alabama. The good news is that the 10 day forecast shows plenty of sunshine and mid 80s to low 90s. We will get our first swim soon!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.