What's your current pool temp?

72 today. I was hoping it'd be warm enough to get in by tomorrow but that's still a little chilly. But we're forecasting 90's all next week so i bet by next weekend we'll be getting in.

72 today. I was hoping it'd be warm enough to get in by tomorrow but that's still a little chilly. But we're forecasting 90's all next week so i bet by next weekend we'll be getting in.
We were soooo close, then a cool front hit.

Last edited:
Mine was up in the 60s and then we had hard frosts the last 3 nights. Now 45 even with a new solar cover installed yesterday. Going to be 80 degrees next week so hoping for a warm up 😎

81 degrees in the pool right now, thanks to the solar. All those that are jealous, come back and see me in a month or two when every single day here the temp is 100+.

Reactions: Sunnydaze

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
50.2*F yes thats it. I washed the winter dirt off the cover, opened the cover to see clear blue water. We left it open for a few hours just to look at, PB coming next week to open.

nEj8cxX1QG2+q6ZLhGpphg.jpgaq%%dAx4Qr2KUkg2VM48MA.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.