What's your current pool temp?

I didn’t check today but we have finally started getting rain almost daily so it should be between 88 and 90.

Pool was getting too hot from solar heat 92 or higher deg F. So a couple weeks ago we reduced temp setting to 90 deg. Much more refreshing for me and still warm enough for my wife... happy wife happy life!

omg.....freaking pool is 95 degrees!!! Thats too hot even for me. Solar heat is OFF! Probably for a couple of months if todays temp is any indication. Pump speed now set much lower. Good grief.....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Carnival, why on earth have you been using solar heat??

Apparently because Im stupid! Just took a quick dip just now...dusk, quiet, no one around (so who needs bathing suits anyway) and it was STILL really warm. Im so glad I wont need solar anymore for a while, should help with the electric bill (tho even with the solar on all month, the added electric was only $30.

How did I ever live without this pool anyway?

Well I had it on as soon as I could (February?) trying to get it up to comfortable temp., which I didnt know what it was. Between then and now was that long stretch of "cant get it warm enough" to "ahh thats nice" to "holy cow! thats hot!".

I really need to invest in one of those Glacial Pool chillers. A bicycling buddy had one here in the Houston area and his water was in the low 80's in July. I'll put up the rest of the pool sail shades this year...and irritate Mrs. Beard...

Turned off the solar yesterday and the pool this morning was oh so perfect. Probably 88ish, with it being mid 90's out, it was perfect. I didnt want to get out of the pool, it was so refreshing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.