What's your current pool temp?

We ended up in the spa last night, and with the weather cooling down for the weekend we aren't going to start heating the pool - yet. Once we are consistently above 80 (which will be pretty soon) we are going to EXTEND that swim season!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It was up to 58F yesterday in the middle of the day (I'm sure it's colder at depth), so I am holding out hope. Apparently Florida is a lot warmer than AZ. But it's a dry heat here! ;) I probably need to think about my solar project....

Sorry, can't get the thermometer thru the ice to check it. :laughblue:
It's been brutal in the upper Midwest this winter. I remind myself of this when I miss it, which is a lot.

Me last night: Alexa, what's the temperature tomorrow? "In Corona de Tucson, Arizona, tomorrow it will be a high of 78 degrees F". Alexa, what's the temperature in Cedar Rapids? "In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, tomorrow will be a high of 14 degrees F". When it's almost March... MARCH! How did I ever do it? for 48 years, even! Was I insane?

Pool water is still at 58F as of late last evening here....but it is 79F air temperature here right now... so there! :)

Rochester, MN was -14 degress F this morning. I imagine that added to the iceberg in the pool. Looking forard to above freezing temperatures as the highs for the next few days. Even if it's only for a brief couple of hours in the afternoon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.