What's your current pool temp?

Still have the dang cover on -- crazy for this time of year. Trying to keep it at 80. In a week will be solidly in the 100's each day so the cover will go to the garage.

My brother had to ‘escape’ Flagstaff to Phoenix for a day on his vacation. Snow covered interstate travel a few days ago. Skiing was still open last week.

just got out of a 91 degree pool at 11 AM will top out around 94 by 4-5, 92 tonight, 89 tomorrow AM and do it again. We're having a monster heat wave with highs in the mid to upper 90's. I may need to start running the solar at night to cool the pool off

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
88.5 in the pool...89 degrees air temperature. It is strange that the pool is sometimes warmer than the ambient temperature. That is one of the advantages of above ground pools, I guess.

It's pushing 80. Went in for my first swim yesterday.

The boys (dogs) have been in it since I removed the cover three weeks ago. Temp was about 68 and water was green but they don't care.

At least now we're all swimming together. They like it when the old fat man jumps in with them. Throw in 4-5 tennis balls and we're good for hours.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.