What's your current pool temp?

81 this morning with rain the last few days as well as overnight and this morning. Kicked the heater on with a target of 90. Gaining a couple degrees/hr. Air temps are still low 70's (CRAZY fir July in Ok!), forecasted to only get to 82-83 today, so 90 should feel good for all the littles this afternoon.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Enjoy your freedom, your family & friends, and be safe!

Happy 4th to you! It will be a pool and smoking/grilling day around here with family and friends!

Temp display - Album on Imgur

Test
DrkUNra.jpg

mod note: if you copy image link and paste it between this:
it will embed the image in the post. pooldv p.s. nice temp!

This thread is fascinating. It's funny how 92 is perfect for some, too hot for others.

I've had my solar cover on my pool since about May, taking it off only to swim. By the end of May, I was up over 80 degrees and comfortably swimming. On June 5th I hit 88 and I've been between 88 and 91 ever since even with night time temps in the 50's for a couple of nights, rain, and not too hot days.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
92 is a little warm for me during the day so I hooked up our fountain to let it run at night to cool down the water. Also while we swim, having the fountain spray on you as you float by is a nice way to cool off.

Swam yesterday and temp was 90...wife likes that temp and its fine for me but the 85 on the 4th was better in my opinion...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.