What's your current pool temp?

scottshaffer said:
Checked this afternoon and it's 68 deg. It's our first summer with our new pool and holding out for 72 deg. before taking the first plunge. Tough to wait, especially for our granddaughter (& for me too).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I didn't have the will to wait, went in right away. Yesterday pool got to 82 deg, hot week ahead so it will reach 85 by wednesday.

Ok, so it hit 70 deg., my wife threw out the double dog dare you, & I took the first dip today! After the shock, I think I'm really gonna enjoy this! Now I know why all people with pools smile a lot in the summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
cowfd said:
74F 2 days open, 1st recording of temp today (just got the ladder in, and therefor the thermometer)

You gotta tell us what state you're in so we can compare. I was getting all jealous until I saw the people swimming in April were in the deep south.

Not quite sure if I'm ready to take the cover off in MN. However, the cover isn't on tight so I snuck the thermometer in. It said it was 70 but I'm guessing it's a little bit cooler at the bottom seeing as I'm adding water.

Hey blondemarcello 70F sounds great!...I finally took my cover off today...temp was [s:pn317h8q]62F[/s:pn317h8q], water was clear...solar panels are leaking :(

linen edit: Two boys just went in (31 and 38 seconds respectively) and we rechecked the temp...58F officially

linen said:
Hey blondemarcello 70F sounds great!...I finally took my cover off today...temp was [s:2dxg7w3w]62F[/s:2dxg7w3w], water was clear...solar panels are leaking :(

linen edit: Two boys just went in (31 and 38 seconds respectively) and we rechecked the temp...58F officially

Temp is only 56 :hammer: cooled way down after adding freezing cold water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.