What's your current pool temp?

82 at night and then 83 during the day. I finally figured out how to work my Heat Pump / Chiller. I thought the pool pump HAD to be on to have the Heat Pump / Chiller on. SMH:laughblue:

These units are exactly like our thermostats in our house, set the temp, and walk away... When the pump kicks on, the Heat Pump / Chiller will try to get the water to the temp you set, then turn off.

I was mislead when I built the pool, I was told that I had to run the pool pump 24/7...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Funny, I grew up in Maine and remember breaking a thin crust of ice off the pond every spring to go swimming! Nothing keeps a kid from the water!

50 odd years later I love the GA heat and want my pool temp at least 88 to be comfy.

Still love going to Maine every summer, but dont swim while I'm there?

Been averaging 90 in the AM 95 in the PM, been perfect, I'm gonna miss summer soon. I haven't posted in a while because I've been enjoying all the :snorkle: :rockon::swim::party::paddle: etc

Had one day where it was only 88 in the AM brrrrr was in and out in 5 minutes.
Good to hear from you. Keep up the good work swimming :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.