What's your current pool temp?

80. My first swim day. Later than I'd like. But it was float nap-worthy.

We got up to 89° last week with a nice sunny weather pattern, despite some morning fog.

However, June Gloom :thumbdown: has set in here in Northern California - foggy mornings have turned into foggy days, and we now have a rainy day - pool is down to 81°.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
84 and niiiice.

Really big hail storm (golf ball sized) missed us by a couple miles last night. Where the hail hit oak trees lost most of their leaves. Ice on the side of the road this morning at 10am and 80 degrees out. Glad we didn't have to clean up leaves or have the pool iced down! Haven't heard any reports of damage otherwise, thank goodness.

My pool was 70 yesterday when I had to vacuum. Was up to 72, so I put the cover on last night for the first time. Took it off this morning, hoping the water reaches 76 or so today. It's supposed to be hot in PA this week. Last year we swam I'm Memorial Day. So far this year, I've only been in to clean it, still working on my SLAM. (Almost done! Would have been, likelY, today, if I hadn't set the pump to timer instead of on!)

Pool is 95 today! That's my go to spa temp.
ce53d0e28d80586679317641cebe16b7.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.