What the duck!

I knew I was going to get a lot of wise cracks LOL. Yes, I thought of the using my 12 gauge, but concerned with the plaster! Go ahead and laugh.....I took my daughters stuffed dogs and placed them around the pool.........just until I get a serious taker on my question LOL

OH I was serious LOL At the moment that was all I had for you! BUT your "dogs" made me think of something! A motion activated sprinkler!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=motion+activated+sprinkler+scarecrow&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=190550630804&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4952301877281390982&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9011575&hvtargid=kwd-323206297855&ref=pd_sl_6jiudg9b8c_b

Is your yard fenced in? Do you have any friends with dogs that might want to come play chase the duckies?? I would think it would only take a few days to drive the ducks away.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have a problem with Geese in my yard and i purchased one of the dog silhouettes. I then used it as a pattern and traced out 3 more and made my own due to the cost of the first one.
Since i was putting my down by the lake the geese seemed to be not as scared as i hoped they would have been of them but you may have better luck around a pool landscape?

They spin and rock with the breeze so there alway movement.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.