What Robot Vacuum to Buy

NateW18

Aug 6, 2022
Wakefield
Hi All

I'm looking to purchase a robot vacuum for my pool. See specs in signature. I don't really care about waterline cleaning and don't need anything fancy. Just something that's reliable and cleans walls and floor. I bought the Nautlis CC last year and it left black scuff marks all over my pool.
This is what I'm thinking about getting, or something similar.

I have a very basic one I think. the Dolphin S200. it's fantastic and reliable and I love it. our pools sound similar.

where did you purchase it from? I feel like there are 100 versions of the same one that have different names.
I think you are right. I bought it from the place that everyone here buys from. it was a really good price. It's marina Pool and Spa. I emailed Margaret here: [email protected]

Reactions: sellinginnj
I specfically didn't want a dark colored robot as my water is very light blue and I have white plaster so I like white cleaners as the aren't as noticeable. She had also recommended the explorer 30 which may have been even cheaper but it's black or gray or something.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.