What product should I use to fill cracks in concrete deck?


LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2010
Syracuse, NY
There are several cracks, hairline to 1/4" wide, about 2 feet long, in our 10 year old concrete deck surrounding our pool. What is a good product to use to fill them? I saw a Sakrete product at Lowe's. It seemed liquidy and it pours into the crack to fill it. I like that idea, but I don't really know. Thanks in advance.


Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
A polyurethane caulk will last longer than about anything. It will be very, very difficult to get anything inside a hairline crack but it will do well on 1/8" or wider.

I would not bother with any masonry product which I assume the Quikrete product is.....it won't flex and you need that.
Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
SacDave Testing and Balancing Your Water 0
P Pumps, Filters, and Plumbing 1
B Just Getting Started 2

Other Threads of Interest