Wetedge Options and Cost

Mwoods269

Jul 27, 2020
NewFreedom, PA
Hello,

We have a gunite pull inground and looking at plaster options. Initially selected WetEdge Luna Quartz as PB has WetEdge included in quote.

Does anyone have a ballpark price sq' for cost? Trying to figure out which direction to go. Pool is approx 26k gallons. 41' long with a 15x12 tanning ledge with remainder 15' wide 4' deep to 7' deep.

All plaster finishes are more or less going to require the same amount of work to maintain the water. The skill of your installer will determine how consistent the finish is more than the brand of the product you choose. The cost difference per sq ft is hard to get. I was initially priced Luna Quartz in my quote but upgraded to Primera Stone which was a huge up charge. Each Wet Edge product line has its own pricing structure and there are different prices based on the finish within each of those product lines. Your builder is really the only person who can accurately give you those prices. When I was getting quotes for my pool finishes, I did notice that within each product line, the finishes with glass beads cost more. Watch the wet edge YouTube videos, they have some great videos about what to expect from plaster finishes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.