LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
New website looks amazing. Happy to be the newest Gold member (as of 5 mins ago)! Love the Pool Math app.

I’m still confused how you sorted the mess of the “Support Us” page! Clearly there’s still some work to do, but your support helps us continue forward!

Thank you greatly!!

HeyEng

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Nov 7, 2018
Oklahoma City, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Speaking of Pool Math, is it available via only by the App now? Looks like there isn't a HTML (or web based) version available anymore.

perryw4

Gold Supporter
Oct 29, 2018
Spring/TX
I’m still confused how you sorted the mess of the “Support Us” page! Clearly there’s still some work to do, but your support helps us continue forward!

Thank you greatly!!

Fairly easy to find the hyperlink to Paypal. Websites are just like elevators...just keep pressing buttons and you'll get to your destination.

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

moore887

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 14, 2018
CAPE CORAL
The newer style website looks a lot cleaner and easier to navigate. It reminds me of windows phone which I evangelized for years :sneaky:

Reactions: Leebo

ctrav

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Apr 23, 2017
Northlake TX
Congrats to Lee on the new TFP design! Im still getting use to it but it is a very clean look for sure...

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
We will still support the web version at the link below,
PoolMath

My complaint about that link is that it says "calc" before it comes up with "PoolMath"....we all know Pool Calculator program is not ours nor supported, and advised pool owners to use PoolMath here instead. So I wonder if this isn't confusing to owners?

Maddie :flower:

riley00dog

Gold Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Oh thank goodness for that! I thought the site had disappeared off the face of the earth ? Is TFP no longer offered on the Tapatalk forum? I loved using Tapatalk to access the forum. Also, what’s this about a new pool math app? Does it have a different name? I do love the new layout here. It will take a bit of navigating and I haven’t yet had the chance to check it out as I was too busy sulking about TFP going AWAL, not realising it as back up and running on the website.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
TAT is no more on TFP. I really think you will find you do not miss it once you get used to where everything is on the new site. It is SO easy now!

Pool Math-There is the Pool Math app Trouble Free Pool and there is the Pool Math that is web site based PoolMath

Glad you found us again! I am sure when things settle down @Leebo will be able to work on the redirect.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.