Welcome to the new TFP!

New website looks amazing. Happy to be the newest Gold member (as of 5 mins ago)! Love the Pool Math app.

I’m still confused how you sorted the mess of the “Support Us” page! Clearly there’s still some work to do, but your support helps us continue forward!

Thank you greatly!!

Speaking of Pool Math, is it available via only by the App now? Looks like there isn't a HTML (or web based) version available anymore.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Congrats to Lee on the new TFP design! Im still getting use to it but it is a very clean look for sure...

Oh thank goodness for that! I thought the site had disappeared off the face of the earth ? Is TFP no longer offered on the Tapatalk forum? I loved using Tapatalk to access the forum. Also, what’s this about a new pool math app? Does it have a different name? I do love the new layout here. It will take a bit of navigating and I haven’t yet had the chance to check it out as I was too busy sulking about TFP going AWAL, not realising it as back up and running on the website.

TAT is no more on TFP. I really think you will find you do not miss it once you get used to where everything is on the new site. It is SO easy now!

Pool Math-There is the Pool Math app Trouble Free Pool and there is the Pool Math that is web site based PoolMath

Glad you found us again! I am sure when things settle down @Leebo will be able to work on the redirect.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.