Waterfallls Stopped Working

GreenTerrorPool

Jan 4, 2017
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL
I cant seem to get my waterfalls to produce flow anymore. I do get small trickles of water but not the waterfall effect.
Also my vacuum pool cleaner is not having enough juice to move as well.
I feel like this is pressure loss somewhere but can not figure this out.
I do not appear to be losing any water or air anywhere. The pressure in my filter is at about 20 when running at 2500 on the pump

Really baffled. I realize this is a minor problem considering all that is going on in the world. But being at home now I have time to fix it!
stay safe all!

GTP,

With a screen name like "Green" Terror Pool, the first thing I would check is your filter.. My guess is that your filter pressure is real high, which is a bad thing.. The higher the pressure, the less flow you will get.

Thanks,

Jim R.

The only reason the pressure was high on Filter as I had all the valves set to make maximum pressure as I thought hat would help.
Thanks all....it was a dirty filter, although it want to bad, but I cleaned it and now the waterfalls and vacum are working again. I do have the original filter cartridge and it is about 3 years old so most likely time to change it. This forum rocks!

Reactions: markayash
GTP,

It is your money, but unless the cartridges are falling apart, I would not replace them, My cartridges are over 5 years old and I expect them to last for another 5 years..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.