Water quality.

raidencmc

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 18, 2011
Cochranville, PA
This is the first year I decided to cover and add chlorine during the winter. I've covered in the past and it has blown off so I gave up and just drain and refill every year. So I peaked under the cover last week and and saw a bit of dustish material on bottom but other than that beautiful water. I added a little bit of bleach around the perimeter and walked away. We had a storm and have been with out power for about a solid day. No heat, no water. My wife bought some water last night. And then been going to my parents for it. I was looking at the pool and realized it was full of water. I took 25 gallons dealt with toilets and stored extra in the garage. I even tasted it and it was better than bottled water. I'm probably going to boil some for drinking later. The picture does not do it justice. I'd imagine most people who use traditional methods would have a green soupy mess. Hopefully I can open up to water just as clear. Thanks a million for TFP.
5d1c90d8039743387dbb13689715130b.jpg

Nice feedback, and exactly why TFP has been such a success. It's that kind of feedback and members who become supporters based on the $$$$ saved each year from pool store snake charms that help make this forum what it is today. Here's to a great swimming season! :swim:

dbtgallery.php

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.