Watch a pool - Hurricane

frogabog

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 16, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I found this looking for a decent web cam for the Bahamas. So far it seems stable. I'm fascinated with this storm.

I now wonder when they will remove all the pool furniture and umbrellas. Seems like there's plenty out there right now to handle any pool activity pre-hurricane. Most of these projectiles should be out of the area, no?

So far it's windy, but people are out doing things near the pool and beach as if everything is normal. Interesting, there's a pool guy out there watching stuff, I believe.

Yeah, I checked it on the map and saw that it's on the other side, to the north. That area looks to be somewhat protected from this storm. Seems odd that would make much of a difference with that little land mass, with such a big storm area. It's the only truly stable cam I found, and it's a pool, so I figured might as well share.

If they leave everything up, I would imagine they know hurricanes better than I (ok, they totally do regardless). I've never experienced such a thing.

Also scouting out vacation destinations...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.