Warrior not working

It’s more than likely your impeller motor. I had the exact same problem but luckily mine was still under warranty. It’s a $20 part but it’s not available for purchase. They make you buy the entire $450 motor assembly.
Here is my thread with the same problem …
B8A36958-F842-4353-8590-6F20C394410E.jpeg

Have you looked and checked and made sure their isn’t any trash around the propeller? It can also cause that same issue.
Mine has had pine straw wrapped around it a few times and acted up.
Easy to open and check

It’s a 2 year warranty. Make sure you take apart the impeller and make sure it’s free of debris. You can also reseat the motor assembly, it’s shown in this video …

You can also check the swivel cable, but the fact that the robot goes back and forth tells me that isn’t the problem.
You can contact the place where you purchased it, but I never got a response from Marina. I contacted Pentair directly and they sent me a new motor assembly in the mail. It was an easy swap out and mine works like new for now. Fill out this form to contact Pentair …

Reactions: JoyfulNoise
This is the exact issue mine starting to demonstrate this week. I thought my plug was having issues but after removing that and turning it on manually it runs moves forward maybe a foot backs up and then shuts off. I guess I will check the impeller. I think the worst part is it is just over its 2 years ( 2 years in May), I'm curious has the price dropped on these units over the past two years, I paid $699 back then.

Turns out dog hair, leaves and palm bits were stuck in my impeller. Actually I guess what I have discovered from my research this morning is that I may need to prepare for some repairs. I have been very happy with my purchase to date and finding and cleaning the impeller took only five minutes.

Reactions: markayash
Turns out dog hair, leaves and palm bits were stuck in my impeller. Actually I guess what I have discovered from my research this morning is that I may need to prepare for some repairs. I have been very happy with my purchase to date and finding and cleaning the impeller took only five minutes.
I take the swivel apart about once a year and clean and lube the cable where it goes through the o-rings. Mine has had a little algae buildup in the past there but stays in the pool All the time

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.