Wanting to convert from Baquacil to Chlorine

I figure I will use about 3 128 oz. jugs a week at $3.15 a jug for 18 weeks,mid May to mid September, will be around $230. Then add $20 for borax gets me up to $250 for the season. I'm thinking that when I get the CYA leveled out it may be less bleach. Of course this is baring no problems. This is much better than the $450 I was spending for baquacil plus it seems so much cleaner and no sinus issues. I must say that I'm a happy camper now. Let's toast to BBB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update. All is going well with the BBB method. Just now getting into the hotter part of summer and the water temp is in the range of 80-84 using the solar cover. My sinus problems have disappeared which means I can enjoy the pool again. The BBB method is pretty simple and easy to maintain so far. I like to get in here and read the different threads from people switching to the BBB method. I hope everyone is enjoying this summer. I am.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.