u8usabu4.jpg

This mornings test results are in:
Last night FC 14, CC 0
This morning FC 13, CC 0, TA 140,PH 7.2,CH 100
I think I am ready to change my sand.
Agree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the conversion complete:
This morning; FC=7.5, CC=0, PH=7.0, TA=140. I dont't know how my TA got so high but I will need to lower that. Sat. & Sun introduced the stabilizer by sock. I will wait for 1 week before I check the CYA level.

I'm assuming that I can start controlling my chlorine level at 3-5 ppm now?

Yep, you are good to start treating the pool normally. :goodjob:

Just one thing to watch out for. The CC level sometimes comes back up as soon as you lower the FC level. If that happens you want to raise FC back up to 15 until CC will stay at 0.5 or lower.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wee did too...always checking chems after rain...i wouldn't worry about TA as long as PH is good...it should adjust as long as your PH is proper level...as far as CYA goes...if you had significant amounts of drain off you'll need to check it, you may need to add more...just remember it takes a week to register fully on test

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I want to thank everyone that helped me through this conversion. It was so easy with your help. You guys had very good information and guidance. This is a great website for help. As long as I have a pool I will always be a member. I hope that someday I can help others the way I was helped.:cool:

I took my first swim in the newly converted pool this weekend. As I described earlier when I'd swim in the baquacil it would clog up my sinuses and would be painful. Now with the BBB method I can once again enjoy my pool. This is the best thing I could have done to once again be able to enjoy it. I am a beloved now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.