Wanda the whale not cleaning seams and missing dirt spots...

Jun 19, 2017
Siloam Springs, Ar
Ok, here I am again. You guys and gals help me so much on here. A huge thanks to all. Ok, so I first got the intex robot type cleaner and he really worked well for about three times. I loved the fact that you could see how much he picked up on the screen under the body. But, he died, yet another cleaner sitting on shelf in shed. I am not young anymore, lol, and it tears up my shoulder to hand vac with hose type, plus, it will tend to variate chemicals because of the constantly adding water then draining some out. So, I need a good robot or some type I put in and go. I did upgrade my pump and put in my signature thinking maybe that was problem. So, I got dear Wanda the whale!! I was so excited as so many on here recommend. Took forever to get her going. Finally got her to moving and she isn’t picking up well at all. Thoroughly disgusted and don’t know if pump still isn’t big enough, or I’m just not doing something right. My finances are very limited and I really need to get this cleaned so I can close it with descent numbers and clean. I don’t like the idea you can’t see what she picks up, like a filter or screen, but guess that’s just me. Am I doing something wrong? Is she not working correctly? Any recommendations on something be? I’m going to return her if I can’t find something out, but then I’m back to square one. Water is too cold to get in and hand vac. Thanks y’all for your help.:shark:

Wanda needs a strong pump to make her move AND pick up the stuff on the bottom of the pool. I had to close the main drain valve all the way off for Wanda to work good.

thanks so much. I really thought this pump upgrade would be enough. I was thinking this was 1 hp pump when I bought it, but realized it was .75 when it arrived. Just not enough. Thanks again.

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.