Vomit accident

Merged posts to single thread - TFP Mod

This is where you are going to LOVE knowing us here at TFP! In case of yuckies in the pool you will get *it* out if possible. All people out as well. You will turn your pump on high and test the FC. You will then add enough chlorine to push your FC to just under SLAM level for you CYA as seen in this chart: Trouble Free Pool With you having kids I would print this one out and keep it with your testing box so you don't have to stop and find it on line. Wait 30 or so mins then test again to make sure it is about the same FC levels and turn them loose!

Kim:kim:
So after you raise chlorine level after a vomit episode up to just below the slam level...how long do you maintain that level....couple hours or just until your combined chlorines are 0

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked a question to a previous posting asking about this but couldnt find thread so I apologize for double post

I had an episode of vomit in pool yesterday and didnt know exactly how to treat. I turned SWG up for several hours after I cleaned almost all out.
Saw a post about adding bleach up to just about slam level and maintain until CC are none but nothing specific....
Any help appreciated

Thanks

Tom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.