Vincial?

Newdude

Jun 16, 2019
NY
Bless you for your good spirits. We were in fact actually rooting for you, but deep down inside we all knew, including you.

+100 for keeping us entertained too !!!

southernblessings

Mar 28, 2017
SC
I had high hopes for you getting it, after you got the shipping alerts, guess it was just too good to be true. At least Paypal is really good about helping. It's terrible they get away with doing that to people!

Nancy 🌺

Wobblerlorri

Bronze Supporter
Yeah, I called Cap One and they took the complaint and will issue a refund within 3 business days. I also put a REALLY bad review on Yelp. I don't even know why these kinds of scams exist -- it's so easy to dispute and get your money back. Maybe enough people don't bother and they make a profit off those folks -- me, $70 is enough I'm going to fight to get every penny back!

Scammers... SMH.

Mdragger88

Bronze Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Hernando, Ms
Aww man 😩 at least its a useful item!
Glad u r able to get a refund but I too was still holding out hope ! I cannot believe they even went through the trouble to actually send u something. Seems like a lot of work.

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
I cannot believe they even went through the trouble to actually send u something.
If they don't send something, it's a clear criminal fraud. By sending something, they buy time and they can say they sent what was ordered. They can claim it's just a misunderstanding. They have clearly done this many times and have figured out how to make it work. Once they get enough complaints, they will close down and reopen under another name.

• Sad
Reactions: Mdragger88

Wobblerlorri

Bronze Supporter
Yeah, I was hoping it was real, the prices were so good!! But it was a scam. I figure I got filter masks because they have "filter" in the name. If you ordered a robot cleaner for $75 you'd get a little plastic robot that beeps and boops and flashes little lights...

Of course I'll feel a fool if I get a 19" sand filter tomorrow. ..