"Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer."

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I recently had a friend send me to an obviously bogus site (misspellings everywhere) that had ariat boots for $69 - every pair! They had already ordered some w/ their debit card. Now their debit card has been “hacked” several times. No boots.

I’ll be utterly shocked if you receive it. I paid $200 for a 16” sand filter/pump a few years ago... and that was a decent price.

That's the beauty of it.

By creating the appearance of actually shipping something that helps them avoid an obvious fraud charge.

We shall see what, if anything, gets delivered.

Maybe begin practicing your mandarin in case the seller refers you to the Chinese source.

Here is a message from the source.

您购买好的产品。 你要开心很久。 没有客户的抱怨或悲伤。

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.