Vincial?

RMcGirr83

Gold Supporter
Nov 19, 2018
Tuscola, TX
"Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers its customer's orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer."

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

RMcGirr83

Gold Supporter
Nov 19, 2018
Tuscola, TX
Yeah, I went through PayPal so I can dispute if I need to. $69.99 is a cheap price to pay to see if they're legit.
Paypal disputing is sketchy at best (you have to wait at least 30 days for the merchant to reply to your dispute if memory serves). I would have used my CC myself.

Mdragger88

Bronze Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Hernando, Ms
I recently had a friend send me to an obviously bogus site (misspellings everywhere) that had ariat boots for $69 - every pair! They had already ordered some w/ their debit card. Now their debit card has been “hacked” several times. No boots.

kellyfair

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 29, 2016
Tampa, FL
I’ll be utterly shocked if you receive it. I paid $200 for a 16” sand filter/pump a few years ago... and that was a decent price.

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
That's the beauty of it.

By creating the appearance of actually shipping something that helps them avoid an obvious fraud charge.

We shall see what, if anything, gets delivered.

Maybe begin practicing your mandarin in case the seller refers you to the Chinese source.

Here is a message from the source.

您购买好的产品。 你要开心很久。 没有客户的抱怨或悲伤。

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.