Bless you for your good spirits. We were in fact actually rooting for you, but deep down inside we all knew, including you.

+100 for keeping us entertained too !!!

Yeah, I called Cap One and they took the complaint and will issue a refund within 3 business days. I also put a REALLY bad review on Yelp. I don't even know why these kinds of scams exist -- it's so easy to dispute and get your money back. Maybe enough people don't bother and they make a profit off those folks -- me, $70 is enough I'm going to fight to get every penny back!

Scammers... SMH.

Aww man 😩 at least its a useful item!
Glad u r able to get a refund but I too was still holding out hope ! I cannot believe they even went through the trouble to actually send u something. Seems like a lot of work.

I cannot believe they even went through the trouble to actually send u something.
If they don't send something, it's a clear criminal fraud. By sending something, they buy time and they can say they sent what was ordered. They can claim it's just a misunderstanding. They have clearly done this many times and have figured out how to make it work. Once they get enough complaints, they will close down and reopen under another name.

• Sad
Reactions: Mdragger88
Yeah, I was hoping it was real, the prices were so good!! But it was a scam. I figure I got filter masks because they have "filter" in the name. If you ordered a robot cleaner for $75 you'd get a little plastic robot that beeps and boops and flashes little lights...

Of course I'll feel a fool if I get a 19" sand filter tomorrow. ..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.