Very cloudy blue pool. Need advice

If you guys have a Menard's nearby (looks like one in Buffalo, MN) they're running a 2-for-1 sale on 12.5% chlorine. $3.99 for two gallons of 12.5%. Just in case you need more now! I believe the sale ends Saturday.

I'm sorry you are dealing with this. It must be very frustrating. I have no solid advice, just wanted to chime in to offer my support. I can understand how frustrated you must be.
[/QUOTE

I appreciate you saying that. At least it’s moving in the right direction. Even if it is much slower than it should be. I keep trying to be optimistic when I go look at it in the morning.

Reactions: Chickinvic
Pool,

I agree with Marty. Your pool looks just like many, many others at day 3 after a green pool SLAM. Then over the next few days the filter pressure rises quickly because it's trapping the dead algae and degradation products. You back-flush a couple of times and then it's crystal clear. You're stuck in day 3 because your filter isn't working right. Focus on the filter. If it's not showing a pressure increase it's not getting water through the filter media. What's the pressure on it? Does it stay constant? Just to double-check have you continue filtering 24/7? We all know this must be very frustrating and we're sometimes grasping at straws to help. Hang in there Buddy!

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.