Porter ranch CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Has anyone gotten into these sanitizers abs which is is good one to go with.I’ve done research and so far these three I been interested in

paramount uv and co3 setup
Clearblueinonizer

spectralight uv which panteir also has a simpler setup

anyone use any of them and what are your thoughts

You may already know this as a long time member, but at TFP we discourage use of ozone and ionizers for outdoor pools. Can you tell us a little more about your pool, and what you want an ozone or ionizer unit to accomplish for you?

Reactions: Mdragger88
Even with all those fancy items, you still have to add chlorine and follow the FC/CYA Levels to keep your pool clean and sanitary.
So why buy them? And the ionizer, well, it will add metals to your pool. Those metals will eventually stain the surface of the pool and turn blonde hair green. Unless you are able to drain a huge amount of your pool water very frequently, and it appears you live in S Cal and may not want to do that, ionizers are a mess.

Reactions: Mdragger88
S,

Since you have been a member here since 2018, I am "shocked" that you would even consider those alternatives... (pun intended)... :rolleyes:

If you just want to waste your money on magic, I've got a great bridge in Brooklyn that I'll sell you cheap... :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: s281er238
Even with all those fancy items, you still have to add chlorine and follow the FC/CYA Chart to keep your pool clean and sanitary.

When not doing as Marty suggesting, these could be the consequences:

No I’m not considering at all ! I wanted to get just a outtake on who’s played with it and what they think. I love my setup. I run jandy 1400 with the clear cartridge and live and breath Orenda natural enzymes with minimal salt generation and my pool is crystal clear. I also have a the I also have the true guard Minarel hooked up to the line.

S,

Since you have been a member here since 2018, I am "shocked" that you would even consider those alternatives... (pun intended)... :rolleyes:

If you just want to waste your money on magic, I've got a great bridge in Brooklyn that I'll sell you cheap... :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.
Lol I like to play around with new gadgets and test out technology. I know there all just a A gimmick

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So I should get rid of it too
Every year? Who

im just a perfectionist and cod to the Max with house and cars upkeep. I paid for my house every six months to keep it nice and fresh and new. I'm just a Perfectionist, that's all.as my wife says sick in the head but in a good waylol

Don’t add metals or pool store potions and manage your pool water chemistry using accurate data and there is no reason to go through 10’s of thousands of gallons of water a year.

+1. My pool water was always cleaner than my tap water. 10X that for folks using a well. Using either would require bringing them up to pool standard, not the other way around. Ocd or not.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.