Ontario, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I have done the upgrade where I replaced the Hayward ProLogic controller with Hayward Omni PL Controller. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Besides other things, It also makes your color logic lights work directly from the controller using the MSP or the app on the phone without the need of a network device and coupler, using a high voltage relay (color changing is basically controlled by the Omni PL system by turning power ON and OFF on that high voltage relay where you may have a 120v light connected or a transformer connected for 12v lights). if you have lights made after 2018 then you can even enable Omni Direct Mode for lights so they don't have to turn off and on for color changing can you get to also set up brightness level/speed of color change where lights support those features.

I also extended MSP cable to go around a small structure so I don't have to go to back back yard to change things. I bought the extension cable online on amazon and got the connectors online (I bought the MSP that came with about 3 feet of wire that was cut and had no connector to plug into the board so I had to buy cable to extend and connector to plug into the board.

cable 22gauge 6 conductor wire

connector from MSP that plugs into the board: JST 2.54mm XH 6 PIN

Now I have parts available from the Hayward ProLogic system in case anyone needs, PM me.

I can sell the whole ProLogic Controller Box (that just doesn't have the breakers because I reused them) or I can sell things individually: PCB PRO Board (upgraded to latest software version 4.47, Local Display/Kaypad, Wireless Antenna, Color Screen Wireless Remote Control.

Is buy/sell allowed on this forum? where can I list the things for sale if it's allowed?

Last edited:
I have done the upgrade where I replaced the Hayward ProLogic controller with Hayward Omni PL Controller. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Besides other things, It also makes your color logic lights work directly from the controller using the MSP or the app on the phone without the need of a network device and coupler, using a high voltage relay (color changing is basically controlled by the Omni PL system by turning power ON and OFF on that high voltage relay where you may have a 120v light connected or a transformer connected for 12v lights). if you have lights made after 2018 then you can even enable Omni Direct Mode for lights so they don't have to turn off and on for color changing can you get to also set up brightness level/speed of color change where lights support those features.

I also extended MSP cable to go around a small structure so I don't have to go to back back yard to change things. I bought the extension cable online on amazon and got the connectors online (I bought the MSP that came with about 3 feet of wire that was cut and had no connector to plug into the board so I had to buy cable to extend and connector to plug into the board.

cable 22gauge 6 conductor wire

connector from MSP that plugs into the board: JST 2.54mm XH 6 PIN

Now I have parts available from the Hayward ProLogic system in case anyone needs, PM me.

I can sell the whole ProLogic Controller Box (that just doesn't have the breakers because I reused them) or I can sell things individually: PCB PRO Board (upgraded to latest software version 4.47, Local Display/Kaypad, Wireless Antenna, Color Screen Wireless Remote Control.

Is buy/sell allowed on this forum? where can I list the things for sale if it's allowed?
Just getting ready to start this conversion. May have some questions for you. Did you have any good video's to help you?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.