Unleveled Pool 1.75-1.85 Inches Please Help!!!

I have a sad but a hospital visit would be even worse.

To drain put a hose in it and start a suction. If you have a submersible pump is even easier.

Look at the link Allen shared about leveling for a pool. There are also many videos about doing it.

I wish you lots of luck and wish it was easier!

Reactions: rubsal70
I agree with @kimkats. You can certainly put legs on pressure treated 2x6s, but building it up with small blocks ain't gonna cut it. You need to drain the pool :rant:then level your site (dig down, not build up), put 12" pavers in place, and set your pool up again.

A lot of work, I know, but well worth it for the safety of the younguns , and yourself!

My old pool was a 12' Intex pool so it was smaller but I did the same thing. I put wood blocks under the legs and had no issues. That being said, I would definitely check them periodically for any movement. My two kids used to get that 12' pool looking like a wave pool and the legs never came off the blocks. I had it set like that for 3 seasons and no problems. I agree though, fix it for next season.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.