Unleveled Pool 1.75-1.85 Inches Please Help!!!

rubsal70

Jun 8, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
So I have read a couple of posts about leveled and unleveled pools. For the most part people are saying if the pool is not leveled under 3 inches then the pool should be fine. Well I have two photos of my pool. I measured and it was like 1.75 to 1.85 in off compared to one side. My ground is in a slope we tried to leveled before filling with water and when the pool was half way filled it looked unleveled. We raised the legs about 2 inches and it looked better. Well when the water was filled it was still off by 1.75-1.85 in. Well not sure if its safe for this one season. I do plan of fixing after this season but will it hold up? Please help me I am super new. The pool is Coleman by Bestway USA Pools its an 18 by 4 round pool
Please help

Attachments

Last edited:

slimb2061

Gold Supporter
Apr 9, 2020
Dothan, AL
You will most likely have future issues, as building up does not create a solid ground. The part you built up is likely to settle, resulting in being more unleveled, which may or may not result in pool collapse/failure.

Reactions: rubsal70

rubsal70

Jun 8, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
You will most likely have future issues, as building up does not create a solid ground. The part you built up is likely to settle, resulting in being more unleveled, which may or may not result in pool collapse/failure.
My Plan is to fix it after this Summer Season. The parts I built up I used wood planks so idk if that helps. I just need to know if it's safe to use this summer and then fix the leveling after the season. Please let me know guys. I appreciate all the help

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Hi! Thanks for the call out Lorri!

Did you take pics of the ground after you leveled it? I would love to see the "planks of wood" you used as well.

The water level looks good. I want to make sure the base of the pool is taken care of to be on the safe side.

Kim:kim:

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
With 4 kids of that age my worry is about them getting the water rocking and rolling and causing the legs to sift off the blocks. I don't think it is safe :(